Monday, February 27, 2012

Kate McCann Claim : It Was She Who Took The Tennis Photo - Not So Claims Rachael Oldfield

p. 57 "During Gerry’s tennis lesson, Madeleine and Ella came
to the adjoining court with their Mini Club for a mini-tennis
session. Jane and I stayed to watch them. It chokes me
remembering how my heart soared with pride in Madeleine
that morning. She was so happy and obviously enjoying
herself. Standing there listening intently to Cat’s
instructions, she looked so gorgeous in her little T-shirt and
shorts, pink hat, ankle socks and new holiday sandals that I
ran back to our apartment for my camera to record the
occasion. One of my photographs is known around the
world now: a smiling Madeleine clutching armfuls of tennis
balls. At the end of their session, the children had been
asked to run around the court and pick up as many balls as
they could. Madeleine had done really well and was very
pleased with herself. Gerry loves that picture."



http://thetapas9rachaeloldfield.blogspot.com/2012/02/rachael-oldfield-questionthe-third-of.html